In today's world our cell phones are practically essential to daily life. Like clothing, we feel naked without our phone in arms reach. While this can be great for accessibility it doesn't necessarily support our mental health or business goals when we are constantly available. Sometimes you just need a break from being always accessible in order to accomplish a task or relax from a stressful day. When you need that separation from your phone, a cell phone answering service can be a great way to set boundaries between you and unnecessary distractions from personal and professional priorities.
What WESP's cell phone answering service does:
- Responds to phone calls, text, and email
- Take messages and respond to inquiries
- Route calls to other lines or your designated point-of-contact
- Schedule appointments
- Integrate with your existing appointment scheduler, CRM, and website
- Place orders
- Provide customer service
- Tailors a plan to your short term or long term needs. Only need cell phone answering services during certain time of year? We have you covered!
Examples of when a cell phone answering service is the ideal solution:
- Travel: If time zone changes, jet lag, or long drives are a frequent aspect of your business, then a cell phone answering service can be a great asset while you are in transit. If a client calls while you are asleep in a different time zone, one of our trained agents can give the client pertinent information according to your instructions, schedule appointments, or make changes as needed. Thanks to hands-free technology, you can answer your phone even while driving, however a car call isn't ideal for a conversation with a client. A professional agent can provide great customer service until you are able to give your client your undivided attention.
- When you can't have distractions: Have a project that must be completed ASAP? Engaged with a customer that requires your full attention? Keep your focus on your primary task while ensuring that callers still receive the customer service they need. If the call is an emergency or needs an immediate response, WESP can set-up your account to make sure you are notified in these situations.
- Vacation or personal time: Few things take away from your relaxing vacation more than a noisy, ringing cell phone. Your loved ones will appreciate you setting boundaries around the time you spend with them. Rather than turning your phone off and worrying about what that missed call could be, rest assured that your leads and clients are receiving the information you designate to our account manager. Return to work refreshed with your appointments scheduled and happy customers who were able to reach your answering service while you were away.
- When a call going to voicemail means a missed opportunity: The way we communicate is changing rapidly. Increasingly, callers who reach a voicemail don't leave a message, they will either call back or find another provider for the service they are looking to receive. If a missed call is a missed opportunity for your business, a cell phone answering service can be the solution to turning those leads into a future business relationship. At WESP, you can designate after how many rings you want calls to rollover to the answering service. This way, if you aren't available, the call can be answered by a trained agent who can start generating a new relationship using the information you provide to WESP.
These are just some of the ways that a cell phone answering service can help support you and your business. Call or email us today to see how WESP can create a custom plan to meet your business and personal goals!